In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, USCIS is extending the flexibilities it announced on March 30 to assist applicants and petitioners who are responding to certain:
- Requests for Evidence;
- Continuations to Request Evidence (N-14);
- Notices of Intent to Deny;
- Notices of Intent to Revoke;
- Notices of Intent to Rescind and Notices of Intent to Terminate regional investment centers; and
- Filing date requirements for Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion.
For assistance with filing your case, please reach out to Agarwal Law Offices at 978-905-9992.