Update on U Visa Submissions

Starting June 29, 2020, petitioners residing in certain states must file Form I-918, Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status, at the Nebraska Service Center, instead of the Vermont Service Center

Petitioners should determine which service center they should send these and related forms (such as Form I-192 and Form I-765) based on their state of residence. Please for more information re: filing location, contact Agarwal Law Offices at 978-905-9992.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *