Attorney Namita Agarwal practices in the area of Immigration Law, with particular attention to humanitarian cases, hardship waivers and family-based petitions. Having come from an immigrant background, Namita conducts herself with an understanding of immigrant communities and hopes to provide a sense of familiarity, comfort, and genuine care to her clients.
Prior Work Experience
- Lee Law Offices
- Law Clerk to Honorable Jay D. Blitzman of the Middlesex Division Juvenile Court
- AyerHoffman, LLP
- Massachusetts Correctional Legal Services
- Middlesex County District Attorney’s Office – Child Abuse Unit
- Justice Brandeis Innocence Project
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Brandeis University, B.A., 2008
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, 2011
- Bridge U.S.
- South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston
- The National Advocates, Top 40 Under 40, 2018